- Grants permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Utility Billing
- Community Building Reservations
- Helps in all aspects of City Government
The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens.
The office of Clerk for the City of Hedrick provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Hedrick Clerk.